Why Performance Culture?
The PURPOSE of Performance Culture is to help you achieve the business results you want by creating a great place to work.
Factors that impact workplace satisfaction
- My performance is measured against outcomes and metrics that are clearly explained.
- I regularly receive meaningful recognition for doing my job well.
- My manager supports my professional development goals.
- In my role, there are ongoing opportunities to learn and grow.
- My opinions are taken into account and considered here.
- The purpose of my organization is clearly understood and my role matters.
- My co-workers are accountable for doing quality work and I enjoy working with them.
- I receive candid feedback about my performance at least twice a year.
Employee engagement not only affects workplace satisfaction, but also company performance.
Source: Fortune's Top 100 Best Companies to Work For