DISC Team Building Workshop
- Improve team chemistry by analyzing DISC assessments and participating in hands-on exercises and fun team building games. Uncover how to better communicate with your team members. Team members complete a DISC assessment prior to the workshop. A Performance Culture Coach will go through an in-depth interpretation and analysis of the results. The workshop is approximately two hours.
- Learn more about our DISC Team Building workshop.
- Prior to the CliftonStrengths Session, all participants (Max of 20 per session) will complete their assessment. This Gallup tool is being used by 90% of Fortune 500 companies!
- One of our certified CliftonStrengths coaches will facilitate a two-hour workshop with your team where participants will take a deep dive into their top 5 talents, the talents of their team members, and learn how to tangibly apply these talents to give their absolute best at work every day.
- Gallup has found that organizations who focus on talents, on average, enjoy a 29 percent increase in profit. Employees who know and utilize their talents are 6 times more likely to be engaged in their roles.
Request more information about our training services
For Performance Culture clients, you may also purchase DISC or CliftonStrengths team development workshops.Learn More