10 Questions for your strategic planning session
//= __('By', 'sage'); ?>//= get_author_posts_url(get_the_author_meta('ID')); ?>//= get_the_author(); ?>
1. What is the one thing your company did best this year? How can we leverage this more?
2. What is the one thing your company should improve upon?
3. Which employee(s) prevented you from doing your best this past year? What should you do about it?
4. Which department, team or function(s) prevented you from doing your best? What should you do about it?
6. Which department, team or function(s) was most responsible for your company’s success this year? What best practices can we pass on to others?
7. What is the single Key Performance Indicator you least liked hearing about this year? What strategies and action plans can we implement to improve?
8. What is the single metric you will measure your company’s success by? What can you do to make sure the goal is achieved?
9. If you had a clean sheet, what changes would you make to your company?
10. If a perfect competitor opened up across the street, what would they look like?
Performance Culture provides Strategic Planning and Performance Review Templates that can help you facilitate your next planning session.