Performance Culture, a leading HR performance management software company, seeks a highly motivated Marketing Associate to join the company’s growth and play a significant role in driving leads to produce net new revenue production.
Building upon six years of strong, fast-paced growth, we now help over 200 amazing organizations like Andersen Windows & Doors, AxiomSL, and Quinnipiac University build better teams for better results through our software product and services.
Performance Culture received an investment from Jurassic Capital at the end of 2020. With this investment and partnership, we are primed and ready to continue building the right team to help us increase market share and achieve exponential year over year growth.
Team members must embrace and exhibit our core values.
As a member of the Marketing Team in a fast growing start up software company, you will report to the Director of Marketing, currently the CEO (dual role). You will maintain and continue building upon the marketing foundation that has been established, driving company wide demand generation. As a Marketing Associate in a small team, you will have the opportunity to create and drive new marketing initiatives and processes, in addition to executing on day to day marketing and lead generation tasks.
Top responsibilities and desired attributes:
- Self-starter, problem solver, and forward thinker; bring ideas and solutions to the table.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with knowledge of SEO optimization, especially when contributing to our social media outlets, blog, newsletters, and client communications. Email marketing experience is strongly preferred.
- Success and experience with creating and increasing Landing Page conversions.
- Knowledge of marketing KPIs and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding these KPIs.
- Detail-oriented and logical thinker; understand how to extrapolate trends and deduce opportunities and threats from data. Know how or figure out how to track the data and build reports and analyze the data in order to make recommendations and improvements.
- Excellent collaboration skills with Sales Team and other Team Members.
- Experience with CRM and industry norm marketing tools.
We are Looking For People Who:
- Ideally have 2 – 5 years of B2B SaaS experience in a Marketing role
- Are able to work in person, at our Durham, NC office
- Are excited to be a part of and have an impact on a growing and exciting startup
- BA/BS degree
- Satisfactory Background Check
We are a small but growing company and are looking for the right candidate to join our adventure, embrace our company culture and values while helping organizations across North America and the world build better teams and embrace theirs’ too. A sense of humor and a ready-to-dive-in attitude helps too!
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing, high-tech organization, please submit an application below.