Director of Sales
Performance Culture, a leading HR performance management software company, seeks a Director of Sales to join the company’s leadership team and play a key role in defining the company’s sales function, growing the business 30-50%+ per year. The ideal candidate will have a blend of sales management, a solid track record of individual and team revenue production, SaaS experience, and a commitment to building an organization with a strong brand and culture.
Our Mission is to help build better teams for better results. We do this by addressing one of the most common challenges organizations have — performance management.
This new role presents a unique opportunity to architect a sales function and build a sales team. The Director of Sales will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and be a member of the company’s leadership team.
Sales Management Requirements:
- Past responsibility for $1M+ in annual quota from selling high margin software (vs. low margin hardware/services). Track record of exceeding team sales quota.
- Building and managing teams of 5+ quota bearing sales reps across multiple territories. Track record of getting a majority of reps to quota is a must.
- Experience architecting a sales organization in preparation for future growth. Defining roles and responsibilities. Training reps and optimizing processes to increase conversion rates. Producing / launching sales enablement tools.
- Overseeing both direct and account management sales responsibilities.
- Managing both outbound and inbound demand generation activities. Collaborating closely with the marketing function.
- Experience in the corporate market ($10-99K deals, 1-6 month cycle) and the retail/SMB (<$10K, <30 day cycle) market.
Compensation, Benefits & Other
- Organizational commitment to connecting quota responsibility and performance to compensation
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Strong company values & culture- https://performanceculture.com/careers/
- Interest in working in office and primarily from Durham, NC and Wilmington, NC when needed. The ability to travel when needed to trade shows and prospect presentations.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Successful Background Check
- A Sense of Humor