Business Operations Administrator
Performance Culture, a leading HR performance management software company, is growing and looking for an autonomous, high-performing, and collaborative Business Operations Administrator to enable the team to scale to the next level. The right candidate will be a creative, flexible thinker with the ability to lead and collaborate on multiple tasks and projects with varying levels of complexity.
This position will play a key role in delivering administrative support across the business, including but not limited to:
- Partner with the CEO and Leadership Team to facilitate a multitude of operational functions.
- Adhere to the highest standards of quality and efficiency with total confidentiality and professionalism.
- Perform varying administrative duties, such as business compliance administration, benefits and payroll support, and company account management.
- Perform light bookkeeping and expense tracking. This includes invoicing, accounts payable, and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Plan and organize company events, travel, and employee recognition efforts.
- Onboard new employees and contractors and set up computers, accounts, and other supports.
- Create SOPs for company-wide processes and procedures, as needed.
- Other duties that help unleash the potential of the team.
You bring the following to our team:
- Extremely high level of ethics, confidentiality, and professionalism. This position requires handling and processing of sensitive employee and client information.
- A mindset that autonomously balances action with values & collaboration.
- Proven track record of providing high-level support to a leadership team.
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously and establishing business processes.
- Applies excellent written and verbal communication skills to create cohesive team-wide messaging.
- Familiarity with GSuite, Slack, Quickbooks, etc.
- Basic bookkeeping skills.
- Experience with HRIS, payroll systems, and benefits administration.
Team members must embrace and exhibit our core values:
Accountability –We deliver on our action plans and are focused on our goals (even when we struggle to achieve desired business results).
Candor — We appreciate your thoughts and opinions — You are encouraged to be candid. If we have an issue, we raise it.
Grit — Grit is passion and perseverance over the long haul. We are determined to overcome challenges. We push hard, even when it is difficult. “Grit can be developed, but it’s archenemy is ease. We must assign ourselves difficult tasks to grow grit.”
Heart — We have a passion for what we do. We give it everything we have, all the time. We bring our best because we love what we do, and the people we serve.
Inclusive — We are all a team. We win together, rejoice together, mourn together regardless of a person’s background. We will not develop cliques, or tolerate “water cooler talk.” Diversity should be sought and embraced.
Compensation, Benefits & Other
- Full time, Salaried Position
- In-office majority of the time
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Strong company values & culture- https://performanceculture.com/careers/
- Interest in working from Durham, NC
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Successful background check
- A Sense of Humor
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing, high-tech organization, we would love to hear from you. Please complete the application below.