Account Manager Role
Performance Culture is a growing HR performance management software company. We help over 200 amazing organizations like Andersen Windows & Doors, AxiomSL, and Quinnipiac University build better teams through our software product and services. Now, we are accelerating our growth, complements of our recent investment from Durham-based Jurassic Capital, and need to grow our team to keep up with demand.
We are seeking a full-time account manager to join our account management team to oversee and ensure the success of our growing roster of customers.
Here’s what you will do:
- Successfully launch and train new clients on our platform.
- Maintain and grow revenue from existing clients.
- Assist with inbound help desk tickets and client questions.
- Conduct product and service training offerings as well as any related implementation services.
The ideal candidate has:
- Ability to build authentic relationships with customers while understanding their needs and connecting those needs with our products and services to make them successful.
- Experience in an account management or customer success role at a B2B SaaS company.
- Experience in human resources and/or performance management a plus.
- Ability to travel for trade shows and training sessions when necessary. (<15% time)
- Excellent written, oral, and group communication skills.
- Interest in working from our Durham and Wilmington, NC offices.
- BA/BS degree.
We are a small but growing company and are looking for the right candidate to join our adventure, embrace our company culture and values while helping organizations across North America and the world build better teams and embrace theirs’ too. A sense of humor and a ready-to-dive-in attitude help too!
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing, high-tech organization, we would love to hear from you. Please complete the application below.