Performance Culture, a leading HR performance management software company, seeks a highly motivated Account Executive to join the company’s growth and play a significant role in driving leads to produce net new revenue production.
Building upon six years of strong, fast-paced growth, we now help over 200 amazing organizations like Andersen Windows & Doors, AxiomSL, and Quinnipiac University build better teams for better results through our software product and services.
Performance Culture received an investment from Jurassic Capital at the end of 2020. With this investment and partnership, we are primed and ready to continue building the right team to help us increase market share and achieve exponential year over year growth.
Team members must embrace and exhibit our core values.
As a founding member of the sales organization you will be working closely with our Head of Sales and CEO on revenue generating activities. You should have prior experience as both a Sales Development Representative (SDR) and an Account Executive as both skill sets will be equally important as we build our sales engine.
What you will do:
- Manage qualified inbound leads from our multiple channels while utilizing online and offline sources to cultivate additional leads to maintain your outbound pipeline.
- Deliver the Performance Culture value proposition, and demonstrate the benefits and features of our platform via product demonstrations to HR Professionals and Organization Executives.
- Create and deploy territory plans that will generate net new revenue ($350k+).
- Develop a deep understanding of our key differentiators and competitive landscape.
- Drive the full sales cycle to obtain new business, from lead generation to closure.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Excel at using the company’s CRM on a daily basis.
- Travel to trade shows and prospecting events, less than 30% of the time.
- Exhibit and reinforce the Performance Culture Core Values.
Who are You?
- Genuine love of selling with a “hunter” mentality
- 1-3 years of outbound prospecting and closing experience, in a SaaS setting
- Growth-minded, open to coaching and mentorship
- Self-motivated and self-accountable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks within deadlines
- Ability to work in office at our Durham, NC location (remote hybrid schedules exist)
- Ability to work within the US without sponsorship
- Successful background check
- Bilingual desired but not required